Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Not dead yet!

Just thought I'd make this filler post to let you all know I haven't abandoned this yet. Perhaps like many other of you, I've been dragged to many family outings for kurisumasu, letting them remind me of how ronery and disappoint I am, so yeah. Our immediate family decided to boycott x-mas this year though, so no one got presents for each other, although I did get some money as a present to NEET that much longer which is nice. Overall these get-togethers make me appreciate my room, vidya, and japanese cartoons all the more when I get back so in that sense they are good, as well as all the free food and getting fat as well. Hope you all survived your holiday outings too!

3 comments:

  1. You're back! Glad to hear that you survived kurisumasu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah, family outings, that sucks to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you survived kurisumasu. Those family outings do make you appreciate your room a lot more.

    ReplyDelete